Tuesday, July 7, 2009

HOME

Hello People of the Blog!

Guess who...it is your favorite Blondie! Well maybe.
I am so glad to finally be able to post a blog on here to tell you all about my move and my new life I am starting down here in the cactus state!
Well first I need to let everyone know here that when you think of Arizona you think of dry, cactus, brown, hot, desert, polluted city, crowded places, dirty. Well it is kind of write but when you think of California you think beaches and PALM TREES right...? Well believe it or not Arizona is REALLY nice and palm trees everywhere! You guys really got to get out more! Well I am just hastling you guys but Arizona is truly beautiful!
So that is it for that I would like to tell you about my trip now.
So after i get cake ambushed. (It was from everyone wanting my cake and I seriously was attacked for cake and hands were all over my cake! It was just a little bit of cake. so luckily not much was missed out on for me!) I had gotten on the bus and sat with Zack Thomson! He was the last person to see me and was allowed the last goodbye! He is terribly missed by me and of course all of you too! We ended up packing until 2 am in the morning and I didn't get to sleep..(in a completely empty apartment with some blankets) at 8 am in the morning my dads phone alarm went off and I was up. I got all the stuff ready to go while my dad was still sleeping. (lazy head) So he finally got up and we hit the road in the Uhaul with our car hooked on the back at 9 am in the morning. I read two 200-300 page books on the way and it was terribly hot because (anyone who knows uhauls knows what I'm talking about) the engine is right in front of us. Once you get going up hills it gets HOT HOT HOT!. We stopped driving about 10 pm about a hundred or so miles from L.A. and dad said it would be better to stop now. We got up about 6 am in the morning and headed off! We got into town and unloaded everything. It was terribly hot but I was totally enjoying it!
The trip wasn't as bad as me or dad thought it would be. We never hit any rush hour. and we drove about 24 hours. I read and slept basically the hole time! It was really nice actually.
So now I'm here officially a resident of the Isle at Arrowhead Ranch, (which is right across from a GOLF COURSE) in Glendale Arizona.
The only thing I have actually been up to is swimming everyday (and officially tan) and babysitting!
I have a job interview today for a dance studio that my aunt set up.
SIDE NOTE: My aunt Sheryl used to be a Cardinal cheerleader and her friend who cheered with her owns a big dance studio and is always looking for new teachers. My luck is that she has a lot of teachers my age!
So I am down here making money! YAY
I'm also quite excited for this weekend which I will be going with my cousin Cole and his wife down to Tuscon, Arizona. (it is pronounced Two-son)(not tus-kin)
I get to meet her family and excited about that!
I am a big part of my cousin Cole's life so if it sounded weird it really isn't.
I must say as much as I love Oregon and the beauty of it, and missing basically people that are like family to me, I have to admit I feel like I am at HOME! My mom said she doesn't feel anxious, like she isn't waiting to go anywhere or move. And vacations will be vacations because she doesn't have to worry about visiting family because she is with her family. So if that makes sense then that is how I feel. It feels like home here!
If you want to email me my email is
any questions feel free to post a comment
once I figure more out about this blog
I will post pictures
or make it more fancy or something
THANKS FOR READING
misses everyone
yours truly
JAZZY

8 comments:

Luke Fritz said...

Jazmyne,

It is so good to hear from you! I am excited that things are going well in Arizona and that it already feels like home. Home is where the heart is! We just had a heat wave of our own this past weekened, it was about 95 degrees. I know that is probably nothing in Phoenix, but wow, I was not happy.

It looks like you have gotten the hang of the blog really quickly! If you get the time, go back and check out all the old posts - it is really informal and you guys get to have a lot of say in how things run! I try to post once every week or so - the past month has been pretty crazy for me with school though! I am done for good next Wednesday, and then it is time to try and find a job!

I'll keep everyone updated - but thanks again for stopping by! So glad to hear from you!

:-)

Jazzy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jazzy said...

Mr. Fritz,

Yupp! everything is great my school is HUGE bigger than westview alot bigger actually. Home IS where the heart is.
HAHAH 95? that is it? our highs our 110-115 and our lows are high 80's!!! it cools off though during a monsoon! have not got to see a good one really yet.


Yes ill figure more stuff out once i have more time. I have checked out the other posts. I saw the a"cat" awards that was cool from abe!


HAHA I got a job!
I got the one at the dance studio.
I get to start out as an assistant, and a demo, which i get to help and show 3-5 year olds how to do moves. alot of tumbling stuff too! i might start this summer but for sure starting in august like the week before school starts. I won't get paid because im just a demoist I do get money of my tuition fee. So I will get to take dance classes again!

Yupp I will be posting more. Im going to take a camera with me to tuscon and start taking pictures!

Abe said...

Hi jazzy
good to hear from you

Jazzy said...

HI Abe! How you been?

Abe said...

Pretty good. Been missin you.

Luke Fritz said...

Jazmyne,

That is crazy! All of what you said! Westview is one of (if not THE) biggest schools in Oregon! I'll bet your school must be just enormous!

WAY too hot for me. I would much rather be cold than hot. I can't bear just sitting and sweating. When it gets that hot, you really can't do anything else.

Awesome that you got a job! It sounds like something you will totally love too!

Finally, by all means, PLEASE take pictures and upload them either here or in the group Photobucket (there is a link on the right of the blog). I know that we all want to stay in touch and see what you are up to! :-)

Jazzy said...

Abe,
Yeah missin you too!!

Mr. Fritz,
Yeah my school is huge. It is more like a campus.

Im in Tuscon today and this weekend and it is supposed to only get to 110 - 115
and where I live it is supposed to get about 120. That is cutting it close to WAY too hot!


If my dad would set up my computer I would. But until then I won't have pictures. I will have my computer by August though