Sunday, July 5, 2009

Welcome, Visitors from Malaysia!

Tonight, as I am putting off finishing up my homework for tomorrow, (yes, teachers do that too - except that we always find some way to finish it all, hehe), I am looking around at the stat counter site for this blog and found some interesting stuff! Here's a map of the visitors from all around the world:


It is highly likely that the visits from outside this country are robot computers, looking to spam or something. Which means that the title of this post is probably not welcoming anyone, haha.

However, it looks like we have some fairly regular visitors from Kansas (I think this is because a lot of AOL IP addresses are routed through there) and Lake Mary, Florida, as well as a few from California. Cool stuff!

Here's the map of some the visitors from around Portland (a small indication):


Really interesting to look at, huh? The farthest south point on there is Lewis and Clark, where I sometimes check up on the blog during classes. :-)


Finally, here's a look at the kinds of web browsers that everyone is using to get to the site. Look at all that iTouch and iPhone usage! You guys are rocking the technology. I love it!

Have a great week everyone!

3 comments:

Jazzy said...

Hey mr.frits i now have a blog and want to be a follower...

idk how but my
link is

www.sunny-jazzy.blogspot.com

Luke Fritz said...

Hey Jazmyne!

So awesome to see you on here! I hope all is well in Arizona! To become an author on the blog, just check out the link that I am about to send you to your yahoo e-mail address (I sent one a while ago, so I will send it again). It signs you up so that you can write directly on this blog, which I love it when you guys do!

Back to reading before class - have a great day!

Jazzy said...

THANKS ill start on it today!
im excited!
nice to hear from you!

you too! have a great day