Monday, August 10, 2009

Home again Home again!



This was taken by my great Aunt Rindy at Rosevelt Lake and that's the canyon I was looking out on.















Hello again!
Just yesterday I got home from a 3 week vacation to Gisela, Az and Young, Az. Two very small towns. I was in Gisela to visit my cousin and his wife. That is my summer vacation usually to go and visit them!
Things I did:
-In Gisela:
Horseback riding (of course)
Swimming in the creek (FUUUUNN)
Went to a 13 year old's birthday party and wrestled three 13/14 year olds and beat them all (used some judo!!!)
Got to see new born baby pups (catahoula/ hound dogs)
Wrestled around with my cousin ( we always beat up on eachother)
Got to have some really good wine!
and lots more!

In Young:
Went on a 70 mile quad ride to Rosevelt Lake and a look out tower (for fires)
Ate the BEST PIZZA EVER(it was sour dough pizza)
Spent a week there.
Mostly rode quads all day
That was really fun time though
we made lots of food!



This was the quad I rode.
and that river is the salt river.
It flows into rosevelt lake!







2 comments:

Luke Fritz said...

Jazmyne,

Your post looks so awesome! It looks like you are having a wonderful summer! Thanks for checking in, it is always great to hear from you!

:-)

Jazzy said...

Mr. Fritz,

THANKS. I am NOT ready for school to start Monday. I want to go back the Gisela and work and go to school in Payson, because I just love it there. Im moving there after I graduate! And they are going to be putting a four year collage up in Payson so i might get lucky!!! I think it is a great place to grow up. I tell you you learn alot of responsibility. Though next summer is going to be great. A whole summer there and i will get to barrel race!!!! so im ready for vacation just to go back up there