Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Hey There, Everyone!

Hi guys, this is Lauren. Just wanted to share with all of you that I have a job interview tomorrow at the Bliss Bake Shop over in Bethany Village. I'll let you all know if I get the job!


How is everyone's summer going?

Mine sure has been eventful. I've been to at least fifty barbecues and parties, I went to the County Fair with some family, and am doing some volunteer work in portland this weekend. My cousin just recently got in an ATV accident and broke some bones in her lower back and behind her pelvis. Luckily, it won't affect her walking. She's doing okay, although I haven't spoken to her yet.

4 comments:

Jazzy said...

You don't know how many people I know who recently got in quad accidents!

Randi said...

wow. alot of people getting into accedents and its not just me...i live near bethany so i will make sure to go there more often if you get the job Lauren

Luke Fritz said...

Lauren,

Sounds like you have been keeping busy! How did the interview go?

:-)

Lauren V. said...

Mr. Fritz,

The job interview went great, she said I did a wonderful job and that she will get back to me in a few days. I'm terribly excited.