Friday, June 19, 2009

The A'Cat'Amy Awards

Hey class, Just thought I post this
A'Cat'amy awards

Most Sporty: CJ Garcia and Carson Kelly
Most Gonna-Be-Missed: Jazmyne Clark
Most Unique: John Woerz
Most African: Mustafae Nur
Most Fashionable: McKenzie Crawford
Most Inteligent Yet Cool: Zack Thompson
Most Bob Marley: Robert Beth
Most Smiley: Andrew Knauer
Most Funny: Abe Argaw
Most Blazer Fan: Arch Sriram
Most Artistic: Kierra Knight
Most Unusual: Lauren Verburg
Most Calm: Jordan Timbrook
Most Voiced: Randi Lawrence
Most Cheerleader: Brooke Preim
Most Best: Ben Ludeman
Most Different: Kurtis Lee
Most Informative: Brandon Cicero
Most Shoppy: Scout Clair
Most Colorful: Andrew Hyun
Most Creative: Nathan DelRosario
Most Delightful: Russel Garo
Most Nice: Jillian Goff
Most Interactive: Thuy Tran
Most Questining: Aaron Rockford
Most Quite: Morgan McClincy
Most Straight Forward: Nolan Fischer
Most Hard Working: Nicole Tsingos
Most Random: Zach Neville
Most Best-Teacher: Luke Fritz

6 comments:

Zack Thompson said...

Sweet! Nice work Abe.

Abe said...

Thanks

Randi said...

Hey Abe,
My last name isn't Garcia. I recently changed it to Lawrence. Do you mind Changing it? Thanks!

Luke Fritz said...

Randi,

Noted and changed. There are actually a few more errors to fix in here, but I am giving Abe the benefit of the doubt and will try not to edit anything else.

Also, did you get my invite to join the authors of the blog? I re-sent it last night...

Lauren V. said...

Most unusual eh? I think that suits me rather well. :)

jazmyne said...

AWWWWWWWWW abe. this is so cool!