Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Alright then.

A little doodle I did out of boredom, yes, it's me. I like drawing myself as a cartoon character for some reason.

Hey guys, it's me, Lauren Verburg, from P.1. I just figured since nobody else was doing so, I'd post a blog entry.

I was trying to think of what I'd write about, when all of a sudden, it came to me: "Why not do a news brief?" So I went to CNN.com and looked for something interesting, when this caught my eye. Imagine being yanked out of your hospital bed!

Secondly, I would like to announce that my birthday is next month, on the 20th. If your birthday is coming up soon, please feel free to drop a comment in and tell me when. I'll put it up! ALSO, July 11th is Free Slurpee Day, so go find a 711 and get one. 

Lastly, some people have been asking to see some of my photography, so here's a link

That's all I have to say for now, have a good summer everyone, I hope we can keep this blog up and running!

- Lauren Verburg

7 comments:

Lauren V. said...

I just realized that the little comment under my drawing makes me sound just a tad crazier than I already am.

Luke Fritz said...

YES!!!!

Way to go Lauren! This is exactly what I was thinking about when I said I wanted people to post! I love it! Definitely keep us all updated on your photography, and thank you for the awesome news brief, birthday update, and reminder about 7/11.

:-)

Lauren V. said...

No problem, Mr. Fritz! Just thought the blog could use some life, I hope it wakes people up. :)

Luke Fritz said...

Me, too! I will be making posts about once a week or so, I think, so in order for it to be at all interesting and something for people to want to come back to, you guys have to stay involved in creating it. I hope you are enjoying the first week of summer!

Lauren V. said...

Sounds like a plan. Summers going good so far, I haven't seen much sunshine though!

Abe said...

Nice pics Lauren.

Lauren V. said...

Thanks Abe :)