Saturday, June 27, 2009

R.I.P. Michael Jackson



This was the first time the "moonwalk" was performed (check out 3:45 of the above clip), in 1983 at the 25th Anniversary of
Motown. As I wrote below, in his later years, Michael Jackson was a creep of a huge magnitude and very likely molested children (at the least). However, his music is bound to live on. His album Thriller is far and away the best selling album of all time (it has sold more than TWICE as many copies than any other album ever made). For those that have iTunes, check out the top 10 most downloaded albums right now: the first nine are Jacksons. Unbelievable. The King of Pop, dead at 50. I'm playing a little "Man in the Mirror" tonight to remember the good things from his life, rather than dwell on the bad.

Rest in Peace, Michael.

2 comments:

CJ said...

fritz,
I loved Michael Jackson so much. his songs were so good and ment so much!

Lauren V. said...

This video made me scream it was so fantastic. The moonwalk gives me chills.